Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absence. This course is designed to provide an introduction to mental health in the workplace for managers. It is designed for managers to understand mental health conditions and how to identify and support staff that are suffering from mental health problems.
This course is a classroom-based and very engaging mental health awareness course for employees. In this course attendees will learn about the following:
- a guide to common mental health conditions
- practical tips to look after personal mental well-being
- spotting the warning signs of poor mental health in colleagues and co-workers
- tips to support colleagues when they return to work after a period of absence
- how to seek advice from managers when required